Booking & Cancellation Policy
Now taking reservations for Summer 2019 – call (800) 752-7655, ext. 108
- Reservations are offered for weekly duration’s. Weekend reservations only become available if a weekly stay has not been booked for that week.
- Weekly reservations are based on a Saturday-to-Saturday stay (check-in at 3:00 pm, check-out by 10:00 am).
- Guests that have stayed with us in the prior year, have first right to re-rental for that same week the following year by making a deposit by March 1st. After March 1st, the re-rental hold is removed and the rental time-frame becomes open to the public. (Note: Keep in mind that calendar days for a Saturday-to-Saturday week, shift from one year to the next.)
- A $100 deposit is required at the time of reservation (unless full payment is made).
- Full payment must be made by 1 week prior to the date of check-in.
- All payments must be made with the Administrative Office (either by phone 800-752-7655 ext.108 with credit card, or check mailed to 46570 Humboldt Dr., Novi, MI 48377).
- Payments are not accepted at the resort!
- Sorry, but NO pets and NO fireworks are allowed at the resort!
- Deposits will be refunded for cancellations made no later than 2 weeks prior to the date of check-in.
- Cancellations less than 2 weeks prior check-in will only have their deposits refunded if the reserved cabin is able to be rented to another party.
- NO refunds will be given due to weather or other “Acts of God”.
Things that are provided in the cabins:
- Dinnerware – dishes, glasses, silverware
- Kitchenware – cooking utensils, pots and pans
- Bedding – blankets, sheets and pillows
- Toilet paper
- Coffee pot
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor Gas Grill
Things we DO NOT provide, that you will need to bring:
- Bath towels
- Beach towels
- Suntan lotion
- Water toys
- Toiletries (shampoo, soap, razors, etc)
- Personal care items
- Propane tank for gas grill